|Alloy:||5056 Alloy||Type:||5056 Aluminum Alloy Sheet, Aluminum Alloy Plate|
|Common Used Thickness:||0.2-300 Mm||Width:||800, 1000, 1220, 1250, 1500 Or As You Required..|
|Length:||500-16000mm, Or As You Required||Sample:||Yes, Free Sample|
|Customized Service:||Yes||Moq:||500 Kgs|
1.0mm Mirror Finish Aluminum Sheet,
1000mm Mirror Finish Aluminum Sheet,
1000mm 5056 aluminum sheet
1. Mirror polished aluminum sheet plate refers to the aluminum plate that has a mirror effect on the surface of the plate through a variety of methods such as rolling and polishing. Generally, the mirror-finished aluminum plates abroad are rolled into coils and sheets.
The main products of mirror aluminum are 1xxx, 3xxx and 5xxx series aluminum alloy plates.
Polished mirror aluminum plates are widely used in lighting reflectors and lamp decorations, solar heat collection and reflective materials, interior architectural decoration, exterior wall decoration, household appliances panels, electronic product shells, furniture and kitchens, automotive interior and exterior decoration, signs, logos, luggage, jewelry Boxes and other fields.
2. Domestic non-oxidized mirror-finished aluminum sheet refers to the aluminum sheet that has a mirror-like effect on the surface of the sheet by continuous rolling with mirror rollers. According to its surface base material, it can be divided into cast-rolled mirror-finished aluminum sheet (coil), hot-rolled mirror-finished aluminum coil (plate), and mirror surface. The resolution is as high as 800, and the total reflectance is up to 90%. The surface has been cleaned and oil-free. It can be directly used in the process of screen printing, mirror coating, wire drawing and anodizing. A80 hot-rolled mirror aluminum is currently the best in China High-quality mirror aluminum substrate.
|Type||Mirror polished aluminum sheet, plate|
|Methods||Rolling, polishing and other methods|
|Features||To get the mirror effect on the surface of aluminum sheet plate|
|Applications||Electronic products, furniture, kitchen etc.|
|Range||Pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate|
Mirror polished aluminum with protection film, normal mirror polished aluminum sheet.
|Product Name||High Performance Mirror||"F95"|
|Substrate Specification||Material||Aluminum Strip|
|Mechanical Property||Tensile strength [N/mm2]||≧140|
|Yield strength [N/mm2]||≧120|
|Elongation A 50%||≧2|
|Bending radius for forming||≧1.5 x strip thickness|
|Optical Property||Total reflectance (Y/D65/2º)[%]||94±1|
|Diffuse reflectance (Y/D65/2º)[%]||<5|
|Iridescence||no visible iridescence|
|Payment Term||TT, LC|
|Packing||1. Product surface attached with proctective film
2. plastic film sealed
3. Anti-collision foam
4. Drying agent
5. seaworthy exporting wooden case
|Delivery Time||Future goods: 25-35 work days; Ready Stock: 7- 10 days|
Thickness of aluminum sheet:
|Common Used Thickness|
Applications for 1xxx series and 5000 series:
The application of mirror aluminum plate is very wide. It is widely used in lighting reflectors and lamp decorations, solar heat collection and reflective materials, interior architectural decoration, exterior wall decoration, household appliances panels, electronic product shells, furniture kitchens, interior and exterior decoration of automobiles, signs, logos, luggage, jewelry boxes And other fields.
1. Pure aluminum sheet plate
Commonly used alloy for pure aluminum plate series are 1050, 1070, and 1085. Among all aluminum plate series, the pure aluminum plate series belongs to the series with the most aluminum content. The purity can reach more than 99.00%. Because it does not need other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple and the price is relatively cheap. It is the most commonly used series in conventional industries. Most of the products circulating in the market are 1050 and 1070 series.
2. Alloy aluminum sheet plate
5XXX series alloy aluminum plate: represents the 5005 aluminum plate and 5657 aluminum plate series. The 5xxx series aluminum plate belongs to the more commonly used alloy aluminum plate series, the main element is magnesium, and the magnesium content is between 3-5%. It can also be called aluminum-magnesium alloy. The main features are low density, high tensile strength and high elongation.
In the same area, the weight of aluminum-magnesium alloy is lower than other series. Therefore, it is commonly used in aviation, such as aircraft fuel tanks. It is also widely used in conventional industries. The processing technology is continuous casting and rolling, which belongs to the hot-rolled aluminum plate series, so it can be used for oxidation deep processing. The 5XXX series alloy aluminum plate has a good effect as a mirror surface.
Products pictures display:
Contact Person: Fiona Zhang
Tel: +86-186 2558 5968